Mental Health For Your Child

Every child goes through periods of time when he or she might be depressed or anxious. But how do you help? And when do you as a parent need to find more help for your child? What if it's more complicated than that? There are many resources available in our community. A visit to your pediatrician is a great place to start, as we have formed partnerships with many of the counselors and psychiatrists who see children in our area. We can work together to find the answers for your child.

Here are some other trusted resources for you:

Is it Oppositional Defiant Disorder?
Oppositional Defiant Disorder help
Teenage Depression
Emotional Wellness

Columbia Wellness
Northwest Psychological Resources
A Child's Place
Cascade Center for Wellness
Mental Health Services - Clark County
Cascade Mental Health Care
Childrens Center
Evergreen Counseling Services
Family Solutions
Camas School District
Western Psychological Counseling Services
Teen Talk about Depression and Anxiety
Anxiety and Depression Association of America

Depression / Suicide Crisis Hotline 24 hours a day: 800-803-8833